We are looking for a committed Full Time Receptionist to join them in their beautiful hotel.
- Beautiful working environment
- Fun and friendly team
- Full training given with progression opportunities
It is the largest and most established hotel in the area and we are proud of our beautiful surroundings, superb food and talented team that provide personal service to all our guests.We are situated in two acres of beautifully landscaped gardens where Customers can enjoy a drink in our Garden bar or dine in our orangery-style restaurant.
As our Receptionist you will be the face of the hotel, using your excellent Customer Service skills to make each and every guest feel welcome.
40 hours per week with flexibility to work 5 days out of 7 to include Saturdays and Sundays.
You will need to be able to cover both early and late shifts: 0700-1530 and 1430 - 2300
Full training will be given to learn our Guestline system
If you are fully committed to giving our guests a great check in and check out experience whilst often working under pressure on your own and would like to be rewarded with a beautiful working environment, friendly team mates and lots of training and development then this is the position for you!
Click "Apply" now to forward your CV!
- Rate: £16500.00 per annum
- Location: Bromley, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: 2M Employment Solutions Limited
- Tel: 02392 387722
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-08-22 14:11:13 -
- View all Jobs from 2M Employment Solutions Limited
More Jobs from 2M Employment Solutions Limited
- Key Account Manager
- Claims Assistant (Customer Service)
- IT Cognos Developer
- Media Executive
- Direct Access Hostel Worker
- Support Workers (Weekends)
- Night Support Worker
- Senior Business Development Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Policy and Strategy Co-ordinator
- Senior Policy Officer
- Sales Representative
- Roadside & Recovery Technicians
- Security Personnel
- Planner / Scheduler
- Health and Safety Consultant
- Strategic Project Manager
- Client Success Manager
- Office Administrator