Do you want to start your career in the catering industry?
Our client is in search for a Catering Assistant to make and serve sandwiches and other Delicious lunches to employees at one of their busy offices.
The chose candidate will serve scrumptious food and drinks in the office, whilst earning a good basic salary and other great perks.
Catering Assistant Duties:
- To arrange hot drinks like tea and coffee for the employees
- To supply water and drinks during meetings
- To deliver drinks for all the staffs
- To maintain the cleanliness inside the office kitchen
- To ensure that quality food and drinks reach office desks
The ideal Catering Assistant:
- Experience as a catering assistant (not mandatory)
- Experience on how to prepare quality tea/coffee
- Knowledge on every small cooking details
- Flexibility with the timings
- Flawless communication skills and graciousness while serving drinks
- Friendly behaviour with other staffs
Want to find out more? Apply online today!
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Lettings Negotiator
- Parking Host/Attendant
- CCTV Installation
- Press & Media Officer with EU languages
- Finance and Administration Assistant
- Business Sales Manager
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Gas Supervisor
- Night Safety and Security Assistant
- Marketing Manager
- Kitchen Assistants
- Team Leader
- Valeter / Car Cleaner
- Depot Hygiene / Cleaning Manager
- Nursery Assistant
- Call Centre Agent
- Sales Executive
- School Secretary
- Generic Lighting Technician