Business Manager: An ambitious Business Manager with knowledge or experience of the construction / manufacturing sector is required to join the leading UK designer, manufacturer and installer of high end bespoke conservatories for high net worth individuals.
The Company is a Chelsea Flower Show 2015 and 2016 award winning company.
The role of the Business Manager is to support the Regional Development Manager in managing the end to end customer journey from initial sales enquiry, meeting with the customer, right through to delighted customer with conservatory installed.
Ideal individuals therefore have a consultative approach and are equally at home in a sales, customer support, project delivery, estimating or QS capacity.
This newly created role requires a strategic and operational perspective encompassing maximising revenue for your region, and creating structures for clients that are elegant in design and fit for purpose.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support Regional Reaching / exceeding the targets and goals set for your area
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Prepare information regarding design, structure specifications, materials, colour, additional services, estimated costs, construction and lead times.
- Consult with clients to determine functional and spatial requirements of the structure.
- Plan layout of project.
- Prepare scale drawings and 2/ 3D models at design stage if required
- Prepare & submit planning applications where required
This is an exciting opportunity for a consultative business manager to make a real contribution in their region for an innovative and growing company.
Two Business Managers are required to cover the Western region (ideal location Winchester / Basingstoke / Guildford) and Eastern region (ideal location Horsham / Crawley / Chichester).
The Company is located are Rural location in the heart of the South Downs, 2 miles from Petersfield.
Competitive salary plus annual bonus and benefits.
More Jobs from MaxAd
- PMO Manager
- Print Manager
- Retail Manager
- Retail Sales Assistant & Team Leader
- Oven Operative
- Travel Sales Consultants
- Marketing Executive
- Digital Print Manager
- Oracle Developers PL / SQL & APEX
- IT Field Service Engineer
- Experienced Folder / Stitching Operators
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Sales Consultant
- iOS Developer
- Senior Analyst
- B2C Sales Development Professional
- Payroll Clerk - Part Time
- Graduate Technical Support Technician
- Tactical Staffing Manager
- Office Administrator