The specialist recruitment team here at people2people are currently working with the NSW Government to recruit an experienced Communications Coordinator for and exciting 12 months contract!
- To co-ordinate and prepare communications and integrated business plans
- Research a develop informational correspondence to support the programme
- Manage Events including the bookings, logistics, promotion staffing, stakeholders etc
- Assist and support programme with all communications including briefings, publications and web material
- Report on metrics
- 5 year + experience (internal communications)
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
If you wish to discuss this opportunity further, please give Tracey on 0282 709 777.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Accounts Receivable Assistant
- Assistant Product Manager
- Credit Officer - Majors
- Credit Analyst - Asset Finance
- Property Legal Secretary
- Legal Secretary - Litigation
- Team Assistants Wanted
- Litigation Legal Secretary
- Reception/Administration Cover
- Calling all Administration Professionals
- Entry Level Roles
- Mail and Courier Room Assistant
- Sales Support Representative
- Sales/Relationship Coordinator
- Student Admin Officer
- Personal / Executive Assistants needed!
- LEGAL SECRETARY - TEMP, CONTRACT & PERM ROLES TO START ASAP!
- LEGAL SECRETARY - RELOCATING TO SYDNEY AND LOOKING FOR WORK??
- Warehouse staff needed! Register now for upcoming opportunities
- Calling all Customer Service Professionals!