Nationwide Placements (UK) is looking for a Youth Worker for our leading and reputed client working for a mainstream and recognised national homeless charity provider!
This role can offer you an attractive pay rate (depending on experience) and incentives!
As Youth Worker your responsibilities include:
- Working during the winter period
- Approaching to the customers and building quick rapport
The right Youth Worker will have:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work long hours during winter
- Skills to establish good relationships with customers
- Good communication skills
Your CV & Application
Nationwide Placements (UK) positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Lettings Negotiator
- Parking Host/Attendant
- CCTV Installation
- Press & Media Officer with EU languages
- Finance and Administration Assistant
- Business Sales Manager
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Gas Supervisor
- Night Safety and Security Assistant
- Marketing Manager
- Kitchen Assistants
- Team Leader
- Valeter / Car Cleaner
- Depot Hygiene / Cleaning Manager
- Nursery Assistant
- Call Centre Agent
- Sales Executive
- School Secretary
- Generic Lighting Technician