Business Development Manager - Audio Visual - £80,000
Are you a driven, dynamic and determined sales individual seeking the next opportunity within your career? I need a Business Development Manager with extensive experience in Audio Visual Solutions to the Education market.
With an outstanding package on offer and fantastic career prospect, it's an opportunity not to miss!
, Job Title: Business Development Manager
, Industry: Audio Visual Solutions
, Location: London, Reading, Southend, Aldershot, Luton, Crawley, Slough, High Wycombe, Chelmsford, Basingstoke, Maidstone, Harlow, Guildford, Aylesbury, Tunbridge Wells,
, UK Wide Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 with an uncapped OTE of £80,000 + company car, company phone + laptop, generous pension, progression paths and other flexible options
As a Business Development Manager, you will be implementing your existing skills to sell Audio Visual Solutions to the Education sector.
The role will predominately be focused on self-generating leads and bringing on new business.
You will also need to build a proficient rapport with high-level decision makers for repeat business.
You will demonstrate exceptional communication skills; have a proactive approach and be a hunter for new business.
You will consistently be performing against set targets to make the most of the rewarding uncapped commission plan! You'll be out on the field meeting clients face to face on a regular basis! Once you have demonstrated your abilities there will be the opportunity for a step up into Sales Management.
The ideal Business Development Manager will have experienced in Audio Visual Solutions, targeting the Education market.
You will need to be a hunter for generating new business and be proficient at managing accounts that you have brought on.
You must be personable, professional and presentable, as you will be meeting clients face to face to build a reputable rapport for repeat business! The ideal applicant will demonstrate a great drive to succeed and consistently put in all efforts.
You will also show exceptional communication skills, have clear confidence in a professional manor and have the persistence to exceed all set KPI's.
The base salary on offer is a rewarding salary of £45,000 - £60,000 depending on experience, with an uncapped OTE of £80,000.
You will also receive a company car, company phone + laptop, generous pension, opportunities to progress and other flexible options.
There is always training at hand to better your abilities and build new skills to help with your progression in the business!
For more information on this and up to 200 other live vacancies please visit our website or call to speak to one of our highly trained consultants.
h2 Recruit specialise in all sales positions including Internal Sales Executives, Business Development Executives, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Director, Telesales and Account Management roles.
More Jobs from h2 Recruit Ltd
- Business Development Manager – IT Security - £70,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager – Corporate Finance - £75 OTE
- Business Development Manager – Umbrella - £60,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager – Payroll Services - £60 OTE
- Business Development Manager - Travel Management - £80,000
- Business Development Manager – Retail Technology - £80,000
- Sales Director - Enterprise Software - £250,000 OTE
- Sales Director - Information Governance - £250,000 OTE
- Business Development - Wide Format Printers - £70,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager - Mobile App Software - £70k
- Recruitment Consultant - Canary Wharf/New York - £60,000 OTE
- Sales Manager-Intercom/Door Entry/Access Control-£80,000 OTE
- Marketing Manager - £50,000
- Business Development - AdTech / Software - £80,000
- Business Development Manager – Fashion Rebranding - £55,000
- Business Development Manager- Umbrella Services- £50,000
- Business Development Manager – Fashion Recycling - £45,000
- National Account Manager- Consumer Electronics - £80,000
- Business development executive – Printing solutions - £50k O
- Business development manager – Printing solutions - £60k OTE