Service Care Construction are recruiting for a Multi-Trader in the Camden Area.
A local authority has a fantastic opportunity for a Multi-Trader to join their busy team.
As a Multi-Trader for the local authority based in Camden it is essential to be City and Guilds or NVQ level 3 qualified.
Candidates are required to have a full driving licence and have plumbing, tiling and carpentry experience.
The Multi-Trader's role will require the successful to carry out building repairs, maintenance and renewals ranging from emergency and other routine reactive repairs on numerous sites daily.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role then please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call David at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland
- Control Room Officer- West London
- Physiotherapist - Hull
- Administrative Assistant West London
- Credit Control Administrator, Bath – Full Time & Part Time.
- Social Worker | Families First | Chester le Street
- Tenancy Support Worker, Margate