User Researcher / UX Researcher - London
User Researcher/ UX Researcher/ User Experience Researcher / London / Highly Succesful Start-up
One of London’s most successful start-ups requires a talented and motivated User Researcher to join their team.
The company are already one of the most recognised brands in London and have grown their head office team from 10’s to 100’s of people within the last two years.
Their application is already one of the most used applications in their domain, with a huge presence in London and expansion currently happening internationally.
This rapid expansion has allowed for the growth of the User Research team, which sits as part of the product and design team.
This means that the role of the user researcher will be to take control of explorative and directive user research to help validate designs for a number of their digital offerings (spanning Mobile, Web and POS).
The key responsibilities for the User Researcher / User Experience Researcher will include:
- Plan and execute field research, surveys, user interviews, diary studies and usability tests with our customers, restaurants and drivers to understand how we can serve them better
- Work with our data scientists and engineers in identifying trends and patterns in user behaviour to support and aid your research
- Work with the team on challenging, validating and iterating on wireframes and visual designs to ensure insights generated by your research are being considered in our design decisions
- Support the entire design team in setting a common standard for how design is done at Deliveroo
It would be beneficial if the User Researcher / UX Researcher had some of the following skillset:
- Exceptional ability to see other people’s point of view, and translate finding into actionable recommendations
- A background in User Research, capable of using a broad range of methodologies, across different products
- Capable of carrying out ethnographic research to guide a product in early stages
- Confident presentation skills
- Capable of working with data and ideally analytics tools (perhaps Google Analytics or Mixpanel)
- An excellent sense of humour
If you are a talented, and self-motivated User Researcher interested in working for one of London’s most successful start ups then please respond directly to this advert for immediate feedback on your CV.
User Researcher/ UX Researcher/ User Experience Researcher / London / UX Design
- Start: 23/08/2016
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£35000 to Â£50000 Per: annum
- Location: London,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Oho Group
- Contact: Tom Woods
- Tel: 0207 622 6244
- Fax: 0203 174 0014
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: TW- UXResearch
- Posted: 2016-08-23 16:20:08 -
- View all Jobs from Oho Group
More Jobs from Oho Group
- Data Scientist - Marketing Leading Software House
- Python Developer - Hedge Fund
- Java Developer - Consultancy - Up to £80k
- Quant Analyst - London
- Java Developers - London/Hertfordshire
- Grad/Junior Developer (Java, Python, C# or C++)
- Grad/Junior Programmers (Java, Python, C# or C++)
- Busimess Development
- C# Developer
- Java Developer
- Java Developer (middle and senior level)
- Java Developer- Financial Consultancy- Up to £80k
- Java Developer/ Java Engineer / Java Programmer
- Python Developer – London £40K-£60K
- Java developers / London / Finance – up to 100K!!
- Java Software Developers - Financial - up to £75k
- Graduate C++ Developer / Graduate C++ Engineer/
- Graduate Java Developers - Hedge Fund - £50k+
- Graduate Software Developers – Java / C++ / C#