Your main duties as a Site Engineer will be the Monitoring & controlling productivity through ‘time on jobs', Responsibility for the efficient control & progress of individual jobs, Ensuring the adoption of workshop ‘best practice' & that spares are correctly sourced for individual jobs through the team.
Ensuring that the customers are informed of delivery dates & that they are promptly informed of problems that develop, through sound customer relationships.
Taking a direct hands on involvement in major repairs & contracts & identify new opportunities for the development of services.
Ensure the call out system effectively supports the customers needs, through the implementation of systems & process improvements.
Monitor & develop the site team skills profile & identify / develop individual ability & aptitude.
Ensure the quality & integrity of individual jobs, & ensure the compliance to quality standards & systems.
To be considered for the role you must have the following experience
- Knowledge of some or all categories of Maintenance, Repair & Operational product & service range would be desired
Understand EMS business model & commercial contract with Customer
Modern technical apprenticeship, A level or relevant NVQ level 3 qualifications or time served experience is desirable
- Proficient user of Windows based programmes
- Minimum of 1 year work experience in an MRO environment is essential
- Be prepared to work both in the workshop & onsite
Should possess good team working skills & be able to work as part of a team & on own initiative
Hold a full UK driving licence
More Jobs from Mane Contract Services
- Quantity Surveyor
- Sheet Metal Technicians - MRO, 737NG
- Vehicle Painter
- ALO Coordinator - Rail
- Project Manager - Hotels - Product & Technology - CONTRACT
- Composite Laminator
- Composite Technician
- Composite Fitter
- Project Engineer - EE System Architecture
- Laser Operator
- Electrical Buyer
- Composite Design Engineer
- vehicle Technician
- Race Engine Engineer
- Calibration Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Electrical Fitters
- Mechanical Build Technicians