This multinational organisation, founded over a century ago, is esteemed as a key player in the engineering world, servicing clients across the retail, construction and hospitality industries.
Offering unique and innovative products throughout their history, they have truly established themselves as global leaders.
Reporting to the General Manager, this stand-alone HR Manager position will see you take charge of the entire HR gamut from strategy to implementation.
Due the rapidly changing canvas of this organisation over the last few years, a strong HR generalist is needed to build the entire HR function.
No day in this role will be the same, however general duties will include:
- Preparation and implementation of a cohesive HR strategy and plan, aligning company goals with sound HR initiatives and employee well-being
- Advising managers and employees on HR policies and procedures
- Coordination of end to end recruitment activities
- Supporting a range of HR initiatives
- Providing support to payroll regarding award interpretation
- Preparation and maintenance of HR documentation, policies and procedures
- Interpretation of awards and agreements and advising of staff accordingly
- In depth knowledge of WHS issues and compliance
To be successful in this role, you must possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources
- Experience in HR metrics and analysis, including strong Excel are highly favoured
- Experience working across IR, ER and EBA issues/agreements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A proven ability to meet deadlines and be proactive
- A proven ability to negotiate with and influence key stakeholders
Please note: This opportunity can be both Permanent Part Time or Full Time for the right candidate
This is the perfect opportunity for you to make a clear impact on the strategic and long term HR direction of this organisation.
If you are eager to act as a true advisor and hold a decision making role in a rapidly growing company, apply now!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Elisa Perri on +61282709707
( SK99536A )
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Assistant Product Manager
- Credit Officer - Majors
- Credit Analyst - Asset Finance
- Property Legal Secretary
- Legal Secretary - Litigation
- Team Assistants Wanted
- Litigation Legal Secretary
- Reception/Administration Cover
- Calling all Administration Professionals
- Entry Level Roles
- Mail and Courier Room Assistant
- Sales Support Representative
- Sales/Relationship Coordinator
- Student Admin Officer
- Personal / Executive Assistants needed!
- LEGAL SECRETARY - TEMP, CONTRACT & PERM ROLES TO START ASAP!
- LEGAL SECRETARY - RELOCATING TO SYDNEY AND LOOKING FOR WORK??
- Warehouse staff needed! Register now for upcoming opportunities
- Calling all Customer Service Professionals!
- Pricing Administrator