Our client a leading financial organization are now seeking a Junior Accountant to assist the Financial Director on the day to day running company finances!
As a Junior Accountant you can earn a highly competitive basic salary (depending on experience) on top of rapid exposure that can place you at the pinnacle of your career!
As a Junior Accountant, your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Reporting financial accounts
- Reporting management accounts
- Assisting with regulatory matters
- Assisting with tax matters
- Maintaining bank files
- Collating data for compliance
- Ensuring that accounting practices comply with statutory requirements
- Building and maintain strong working relationships with internal customers
As a Junior Accountant, you will have previous experience in a similar role, a passion for accounting, a detailed oriented, accurate and thorough outlook to work and the ability to learn new things quickly
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Lettings Negotiator
- Parking Host/Attendant
- CCTV Installation
- Press & Media Officer with EU languages
- Finance and Administration Assistant
- Business Sales Manager
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Gas Supervisor
- Night Safety and Security Assistant
- Marketing Manager
- Kitchen Assistants
- Team Leader
- Valeter / Car Cleaner
- Depot Hygiene / Cleaning Manager
- Nursery Assistant
- Call Centre Agent
- Sales Executive
- School Secretary
- Generic Lighting Technician