Our client are a leading company within the power sector in the Philippines.
They have a number of assets including both non-renewable and renewable power plants in their portfolio across the country.
Based on site in the Philippines, you will be responsible for the management of the plant maintenance activities on a Coal fired power plant.
This will include the preventive, corrective and predictive maintenance of all plant equipment and facilities.
• Educated to degree level (electrical or mechanical engineering)
• Preferably a registered Professional Engineer
• 7+ years experience in power plant maintenance management
• Experience working on coal fired power plants
• Minimum of 5 years in a management capacity
• Must have excellent maintenance planning and scheduling skills
• Strong background in permit to work systems, computerized maintenance management systems
• Attention to detail and analytical skills
• Fluent in English language
• Develop the equipment maintenance plan, maintenance order and monitor implementation status
• Provide guidance on materials and parts procurement in addition to equipment maintenance to optimize inventories
• Manage maintenance project to ensure the efficient operations of the plant
• Direct the maintenance team and vendors in the maintenance of power plant equipment and systems
The is a great opportunity for an expat to join a leading company in SE Asia.
If you feel you have the relevant experience, please apply following the links provided.
More Jobs from Leap29
- Process Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Building Services Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer x 2
- Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Qualification Validation Expert
- Smartplant 3D designer - Dutch Speaking
- Recruitment Consultant – Renewable Energy
- Legal Recruitment Consultant - Law Graduate
- Recruitment Consultant
- Co2 Specialist - EOR Operations
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Engineering Manager
- Senior Reservoir Engineer - Saudi
- International Recruitment Consultant
- Law Graduate / Legal Recruitment Consultant
- Operations Specialist
- Graduate Engineer
- Maintenance Manager
- Commissioning Specialist