Move into Adult Social Work - CWD exp considered
Transfer into the Adult Social Work - CWD exp considered
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who works within the Children with Disabilities team who wants to get into the adult services.
You will be working for a rapidly changing local authority who have implemented lots of new changes over the past year.
This gives you an exciting opportunity to help implement these changes.
The Local Authority also encourages further qualfications and everyone who applied for post qualifying university courses this year was accepted.
This enhances your skill set and gives you the chance to improve future job prospects too.
To be shortlisted, you will need to have:
- A social work degree.
- Registration with the HCPC.
- Post qualifying experience.
If this opportunity interests you please send your CV in a Microsoft Word format to Nirupa on email@example.com or give me a ring on 0207 940 2100
Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or want to be put forward for this opportunity!
Qualified Social Worker, Assistant Team Manager, People Management Pathways, Child Protection, Permanent
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised Social Work recruitment companies.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
What I offer: As a specialist Headhunter within social work industry I can offer: market knowledge and a personal service, therefore not just finding you suitable roles but in addition to this offering accurate and honest advice about salaries, work conditions and department reputations for positions nationwide.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start
- Country Leader – Biotech – Austria
- Deputy Head Teacher - Independent School-Interview Now
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere
- ICT Teacher - Friendly and Passionate Staff
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding OFSTED
- Maths Teacher - January Start - Supportive Staff
- Technical Sales Manager - Adhesive Solutions
- R&D Chemist - Organic Synthesis
- SITE DIRECTOR Pharma all'ESTERO
- Product Development Manager
- Affaires Réglementaires - Produits Innovants - Paris
- Playgroup Workers - Gain Experience in Childcare
- Country Registration Manager - Leading Agro - UK
- Registration Expert - SEIF - Belgium