Our rapidly-paced client a dynamic engineering firm, is seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Dispatch Operative to join their expanding team.
Our client, with exceptional growth year on year, is now seeking to employ a candidate for this role!
This role can offer you a healthy pay rate (depending on experience) and rapid career exposure!
As a Dispatch Operative your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Keeping a record of the dispatches
- Meeting customers
- Lifting, loading and unloading goods
- Supervising the work
The right Dispatch Operative will have:
- Excellent work experience in similar role
- Knowledge of basic computer skills
- Good physical fitness
- Leadership skills
- Good customer service skills
- Knowledge of geographical position of the destinations
- Excellent organisational skills
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK)
Nationwide Placements (UK) positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Full Time Retail Sales Consultant
- Junior Marketing & Sales Assistant
- Store Assistant
- Marketing Assistant
- Customer Service Advisor (Insurance)
- After Care/ Customer Service Team Leader
- Graduate Trainee Accounts Assistant
- Meeting Room Coordinator
- Painter & Decorator
- Vehicle Preparation Agent
- Warehouse Training Team Leader
- Graduate Trainee-Credit Analyst
- Stock Replenishment (Retail)
- Collections / Recoveries Claims Handler
- Facilities Assistant - Law Firm
- Hotel Maintenance Engineer
- Retail and Till Operator
- Manufacturing Assistant
- Store Retail Advisor
- Support Engineer/Network Engineer