Our rapidly-paced client a dynamic engineering firm, is seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Dispatch Operative to join their expanding team.
Our client, with exceptional growth year on year, is now seeking to employ a candidate for this role!
This role can offer you a healthy pay rate (depending on experience) and rapid career exposure!
As a Dispatch Operative your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Keeping a record of the dispatches
- Meeting customers
- Lifting, loading and unloading goods
- Supervising the work
The right Dispatch Operative will have:
- Excellent work experience in similar role
- Knowledge of basic computer skills
- Good physical fitness
- Leadership skills
- Good customer service skills
- Knowledge of geographical position of the destinations
- Excellent organisational skills
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK)
Nationwide Placements (UK) positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Lettings Negotiator
- Parking Host/Attendant
- CCTV Installation
- Press & Media Officer with EU languages
- Finance and Administration Assistant
- Business Sales Manager
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Gas Supervisor
- Night Safety and Security Assistant
- Marketing Manager
- Kitchen Assistants
- Team Leader
- Valeter / Car Cleaner
- Depot Hygiene / Cleaning Manager
- Nursery Assistant
- Call Centre Agent
- Sales Executive
- School Secretary
- Generic Lighting Technician