Our client a fast growing UK based company needs a hardworking and energetic Parcel Sorter for their expanding business.
Nationwide Placements is looking for vibrant and physically fit individuals for the position of Parcel Sorter for our client.
As a Parcel Sorter you can expect to receive a competitive salary, And great work experience in a friendly working environment.
Parcel Sorter responsibilities include:
- Moving parcels within the warehouse
- Taking moving orders through paper or through verbal commands
- Standing for long durations in order to sort parcels by postcode
- Ensuring accuracy in terms of allocation and working in conjunction with the team members
The ideal Parcel Sorter:
- Should be a highly reliable individual full of energy
- Should be physically fit to handle or lift heavy weight whenever required
- Must be a good team player to get along with other staff
- Should have good English reading and writing skills to be able to maintain high level of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
- Previous experience in a warehouse is desirable but not mandatory
Want to find out more? Apply online today!
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Retail Assistant
- Bar Supervisor
- Junior Brand Manager
- Document Controller
- Graduate Researcher
- Graduate CAD Technician
- Warehouse Operations Manager
- Supermarket Staff Trainees
- Customer Services Assistant
- Mailroom Operator
- Customer Service Coordinator
- Cleaners in the transport industry
- Central Products Administrator
- Event Waiting Staff
- HR Advisor
- Stores Assistant
- Christmas Sales & Customer Service