Parcel Delivery Driver
Parcel Delivery Driver urgently needed for a fast-paced and busy parcel delivery company!
Our client will offer the chosen candidate a great pay rate (depending on experience) on top of incentives and additional company benefits!
As Parcel Delivery & Collections Van Driver your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Working on various shifts
- Collecting the parcels and delivering to offices and residences
- Taking full responsibility for the parcels
- Delivering work on time
- Performing up to 50 deliveries every day
As Parcel Delivery & Collections Van Driver, you will have:
- Previous experience (1+ years) in similar role
- Willingness to work on different shifts (including early and late shifts)
- Time management
- Knowledge on local roads and routes
- Good physical fitness to lift goods
- A clean driving license
- Good communicational skills
Want to find out more? Apply online today!
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Retail Cashier
- Automotive Production Operatives
- Order Pickers
- Mortgage Advisor
- Database Assistant
- Retail Administrator
- Car Delivery Drivers
- Graduate Trade Analyst
- Junior Marketing Associate Sales
- Factory Assistant (Warehouse)
- Sales Assistant
- Bar Staff
- International Sales
- Business Analyst
- Gatehouse Security Officer
- Cook / Chef
- Debt Collection Advisor (Customer Service)
- Telephone Interviewers
- Payroll Manager