Nationwide Placements are looking for an ambitious and hardworking Payments Clerk to join our client!!
Our client is a leading debt purchasing and collection company and they are looking for a Payments Clerk!!
You can earn attractive pay rate (depending on experience) plus yearly bonuses in this role!
As a Payments Clerk your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Working on the processing of incoming payments that are received manually or electronically
- Ensuring the receipt of incoming payments
- Coordinating with banks
- Resolving issues with unallocated funds
The right Payments Clerk will have:
- Previous work experience in an accounting or admin role
- Good academic qualifications in Maths and English
- Exceptional Excel skills
- Good communication skills
- Good attention to detail
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Retail Assistant
- Bar Supervisor
- Junior Brand Manager
- Document Controller
- Graduate Researcher
- Graduate CAD Technician
- Warehouse Operations Manager
- Supermarket Staff Trainees
- Customer Services Assistant
- Mailroom Operator
- Customer Service Coordinator
- Cleaners in the transport industry
- Central Products Administrator
- Event Waiting Staff
- HR Advisor
- Stores Assistant
- Christmas Sales & Customer Service