Paralegal / Fee Earner / Lawyer
I'm currently recruiting for a paralegal / fee earner for private form in Worcestershire.
The client is looking for a professional individual with proven experience as a child care paralegal in the past.
The Council is predominately looking for an individual with a clear understanding of child care, family law, safeguarding and education law.
The responsibilities of a paralegal in the childcare department include:
, Managing own caseload of child care law matters
, Preparing court documents and reviewing statements prepared by the Children's Well Being (CWB)
, Providing advocacy in court relating to family law and child care matters
, Handling S7 & S37 cases and drafting SGO (Special Guardianship Reports)
The ideal candidate will
, Have at least 2 years' as a paralegal within childcare
, Have experience as a paralegal within childcare, family law, education law or similar areas of law.
, Have a clear and concise understanding of the childcare and education areas of law and have dealt with S7, S37 and EPO's previously
, Possess excellent organisational and administrative skills
, Have experience in working to deadlines and have the ability to work consistently under pressure
An up-to-date DBS check is essential.
The position presented is an opportunity to further a career in law through first-hand experience with handling own case matters and advocacy and through assisting solicitors with their childcare duties.
Should you wish to discuss this role before applying please contact Laurence Cooper:
Telephone: 01772 208969
For our latest jobs and register for job alerts please visit www.servicecare.org.uk/legal
The benefits of working through Service Care Legal;
, Specialists legal recruitment consultants offering single point of contact
, Twice weekly payroll runs
, £250 training allowances
, Ltd and PAYE payment options available
Service Care Legal is a specialist recruitment agency supplying temporary and permanent professionals to Private Practices, Local Authorities and In-house Legal Departments.
We have in-depth experience of recruiting at all levels within the legal industry and consultants who specialise in specific markets to ensure you have a dedicated point of contact who's real expert in your area.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus if you know of anyone who may be interested in this role.
Please contact Laurence on 01772 208969 with any referrals.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £24000 - £29000 per annum
- Location: Worcester, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Legal
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208969
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-08-24 12:57:47 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Adult Care Manager | Sheffield Council
- Charge Hand Driver - Greenwich
- Personal Injury Fee Earner
- Works Planner - Blackburn
- Independent Reviewing Officer Worcestershire
- Qualified Childrens Social Worker
- Occupational Therapist - St Helens
- Integration Specialist (Azure/Cloud)
- Forensic Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Probation Service Officer
- Field care Supervisor
- Best Interest Assessor
- Qualified Social worker Peterborough First response team
- Family support Social worker Peterborough
- Locality children's social worker Nottingham city
- Business Support Assistant
- Administrator Bedford
- Joiner-West Yorkshire
- Social Worker Looked After Children Essex Chelmsford
- Social Worker - Long Term Family Support - Waltham Forest