Hpspital Housekeeper/Domestic Assistant
Service Care Solutions are currently looking for Housekeepers to work within the Oxford area.
This role is to work within a Hospital/ward setting.
Non-Medical Staff are an integral part of the team and support the delivery of clinical care by ensuring the service is a clean, safe and attractive place, conducive to patient care.
Housekeepers/Cleaners coordinate a range of services including cleaning and maintaining the environment and equipment, basic laundry duties, changing sheets, washing and putting away dishes and some meal service.
The role is full time (37.5 hours) working Monday-Friday 7am-3pm or 10:30am-6:30pm working alternative weekends.
The position will be paying £7.20 per/hour PAYE and the duration of the contract is for 3 months but is likely to be extended.
The correct candidate will be experienced in carrying out domestic duties in accordance with company cleaning standards and you will be experienced as a cleaner, domestic assistant, housekeeper or a similar line of work.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland