Technical Author - Technical Architect, HTML , CSS
Technical Architect (Technical Author) Cambridge
About the Job
Being a technical architect you will be working as part of an Agile team with responsibilities including liaising with developers and product managers to gather documentation requirements for upcoming software releases.
As a Technical Author you will be researching and adopting new approaches based on the latest technical communication trends.
For those with a year or more experience as a technical architect/ technical author, this role will be ideal for you as it will allow you to develop your already HTML and CSS skill set.
You will ideally have a degree from a good university, having studied a mathematics, engineering or computer science degree.
You will have had previous technical architect experience and/or have had experience as a team lead in a previous role.
If you want to work in a dynamic environment amongst individuals who are equally as passionate, whilst constantly developing your technical author skills then this could be the role for you! You must be based in Cambridge or wiling to commute.
The role comes with a great benefits package with an annual bonus, pension scheme, life insurance etc.
- Start: Immediate
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£32000 to Â£42000 Per: annum Benefits: Bonus, Medical aid,
- Location: Cambridge,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Oho Group
- Contact: Xenye Pretorius
- Tel: 02036678545
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 56382957XP
- Posted: 2016-08-24 19:39:20 -
- View all Jobs from Oho Group
More Jobs from Oho Group
- Data Scientist - Marketing Leading Software House
- Python Developer - Hedge Fund
- Java Developer - Consultancy - Up to £80k
- Quant Analyst - London
- Java Developers - London/Hertfordshire
- Grad/Junior Developer (Java, Python, C# or C++)
- Grad/Junior Programmers (Java, Python, C# or C++)
- Busimess Development
- C# Developer
- Java Developer
- Java Developer (middle and senior level)
- Java Developer- Financial Consultancy- Up to £80k
- Java Developer/ Java Engineer / Java Programmer
- Python Developer – London £40K-£60K
- Java developers / London / Finance – up to 100K!!
- Java Software Developers - Financial - up to £75k
- Graduate C++ Developer / Graduate C++ Engineer/
- Graduate Java Developers - Hedge Fund - £50k+
- Graduate Software Developers – Java / C++ / C#