Member Services - Administrator
One of Australia's largest and most recognised medical insurance firms is experiencing a growth phase and is seeking a professional and talent administrator to join their member services team.
Reporting directly to the Team Leader you will have a focus on delivering superior service to both internal and external stakeholders.
Your day to day will include:
- Providing administrative support to the team including filing, scanning and photocopying
- Balancing and managing the needs of all internal and external stakeholders
- Achieving quality service outcomes by ensuring high volume and accuracy of information is delivered to members
- Answering and directing calls through to the wider team accordingly
This hiring manager is looking for a recently graduated or green administrator wanting to cement their career with an employer of choice.
You will have experience in a similar office administration and customer service role.
Your confidence in communicating with people and ability to build rapport with others will be looked upon favourably.
Finally your demonstrated ability in multitasking and meeting deadlines will not go unnoticed.
Please apply now and cement your career within professional services!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Christina Sclavos on +61282709747.
( SK92357A )
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Senior Account Manager - Activations
- Bilingual Digital Marketing Specialist
- Customer Service Agent
- Account Manager - Media
- Marketing Coordinator
- Operations Manager
- Junior Legal Secretary
- Executive Assistant
- Accounts Receivable Assistant
- Assistant Product Manager
- Credit Officer - Majors
- Credit Analyst - Asset Finance
- Property Legal Secretary
- Legal Secretary - Litigation
- Team Assistants Wanted
- Litigation Legal Secretary
- Reception/Administration Cover
- Calling all Administration Professionals
- Entry Level Roles
- Mail and Courier Room Assistant