Nationwide Placements are looking for an experienced Library Assistant for our client who is one of the UK's leading support services companies! If you are keen on building a career in libraries and are a well organised individual then this may be the right position for you!
The job offers an excellent pay rate (based on experience) and gives you the opportunity to get wider exposure!
Apply now for interview!
As Library Assistant your responsibilities include:
- Dealing with clients and customers
- Processing the customer requests and offering support
- Updating the information on the database
- Offering admin support
- Handling standard or non standard duties
- Collaborating with the stakeholders
The right Library Assistant will have:
- Previous experience in customer service duties
- Excellent admin and supervising skills
- Good telephone handling skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience working to deadlines
- Knowledge of health and safety standards
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Creative Artworker
- Retail Assistant
- Car Collection/Delivery Driver
- Assistant Manager
- Credit Risk Controller
- Retail Assistant
- Sales/Customer Service
- Central Products Administrator
- Event Waiting Staff
- office Assistant
- Catering Assistant
- Vending Operator
- Parcel Loader – Warehouse
- Warehouse Packers
- Cleaners in the transport industry
- Labourer (Construction)
- Bakery Shop Assistant
- Kitchen Porter
- Trainee Secretary