Caretaker now wanted!!
Nationwide Placements is now seeking a Caretaker for a leading Housing Association!!
Our client is looking for an ambitious individual to maintain a residential building and ensure its kept in mint condition!
This role can offer you an attractive salary (depending on experience)
In this role, you will be responsible for inspecting all external and internal areas of the residential building, on a daily basis!
As a Successful Caretaker your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Offering exceptional customer service
- Performing monthly as well as weekly checks of the schedule
- Handling the reception diary and entering comments
- Taking care of the proper functioning of light bulbs and removing if found defective
- Ensuring safe and clean environment
The successful Caretaker will hold:
- Previous work experience in a busy customer service field
- A good background in hospitality
- Good knowledge of health and safety regulations
- Good observation and coordination skills
Apply today ....Interviewing now!
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Lettings Negotiator
- Parking Host/Attendant
- CCTV Installation
- Press & Media Officer with EU languages
- Finance and Administration Assistant
- Business Sales Manager
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Gas Supervisor
- Night Safety and Security Assistant
- Marketing Manager
- Kitchen Assistants
- Team Leader
- Valeter / Car Cleaner
- Depot Hygiene / Cleaning Manager
- Nursery Assistant
- Call Centre Agent
- Sales Executive
- School Secretary
- Generic Lighting Technician