Nationwide Placements UK is recruiting an Office Assistant for our client a very well-established local legal firm.
The starting salary is very competitive and while legal experience is preferred, it is not necessary as long as you have at least 12 months prior office based history.
Responsibilities will be:
- Greeting and caring for customers
- Making appointments
- Dealing with telephone/email enquiries.
- Assist with any other admin duties as required
The right candidate will have:
- A great personality
- Good organisational skills
- Flexible attitude
- Enjoy being a team player
- At least 12 months office experience
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Lettings Negotiator
- Parking Host/Attendant
- CCTV Installation
- Press & Media Officer with EU languages
- Finance and Administration Assistant
- Business Sales Manager
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Gas Supervisor
- Night Safety and Security Assistant
- Marketing Manager
- Kitchen Assistants
- Team Leader
- Valeter / Car Cleaner
- Depot Hygiene / Cleaning Manager
- Nursery Assistant
- Call Centre Agent
- Sales Executive
- School Secretary
- Generic Lighting Technician