Procurement Officer - Nottingham
Procurement Officer, Nottingham.
Service Care Solutions are looking to recruit a Procurement Officer to work within a major housing association in Nottingham.
For this role, you will be responsible for the purchasing of all works, goods, and services for the company, complying with European legislation, standing orders and the tender and contract procedure rules.
You will be liaising with in house clients, suppliers and contractors to ensure the products and services meet the requirements of the operational sections and are available when required.
As a Procurement Officer based in Nottingham, you will need a chartered institute of purchasing and supply certificate.
If you does not possess this qualification, you must be able to demonstrate a substantial and clear track record of success within a procurement role.
It is also essential you have experience in production of tenders, managing product portfolios, contracts and tender documentation with associated financial calculations.
If you are interested in the role and meet the above criteria, E-Mail your CV now!
If you have any questions regarding this role, call Ryan at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or E-Mail email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £28000 - £30000 per annum
- Location: Nottingham, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Purchasing
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772208966
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-08-25 13:24:38 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- QSW RAIS Social Worker Surrey, Leatherhead
- Social Worker Community Health Team CMHT Southend On Sea
- Substance Misuse Recovery Worker
- Childrens Deputy Manager
- Speech Therapist - Sittingbourne
- Business Analyst (Sharepoint)
- Senior Practitioner – Adults - Birmingham
- Deputy Manager, Domiciliary Care, West London
- Children Social Worker, Bracknell Forest
- Childrens Social Worker | Stockton On Tees
- Children with Disabilities Social Worker
- Mental Healthcare Assistants – Nottinghamshire
- Children's Social Worker
- Business Support Officer, Childrens Services, Central London
- Adult Care Manager | Sheffield Council
- Charge Hand Driver - Greenwich
- Personal Injury Fee Earner
- Works Planner - Blackburn
- Independent Reviewing Officer Worcestershire
- Qualified Childrens Social Worker