One of our primary clients is seeking to fill a demanding and exciting Van Driver role, within a busy and varied environment.
Ideally Nationwide Placements are seeking an individual who has previous loading/unloading experience (including heavy loads).
In order to fill the role the ideal candidate will need to be flexible, enthusiastic and naturally ambitious.
As a Van Driver your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- van driving
- customer contact on the trade counter
- stock management and general office/warehouse duties.
As a Van Driver you will hold:
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work hard and adhere to deadlines
- Good team player also able to work on their own when required
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements Ltd
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Full Time Retail Sales Consultant
- Junior Marketing & Sales Assistant
- Store Assistant
- Marketing Assistant
- Customer Service Advisor (Insurance)
- After Care/ Customer Service Team Leader
- Graduate Trainee Accounts Assistant
- Meeting Room Coordinator
- Painter & Decorator
- Vehicle Preparation Agent
- Warehouse Training Team Leader
- Graduate Trainee-Credit Analyst
- Stock Replenishment (Retail)
- Collections / Recoveries Claims Handler
- Facilities Assistant - Law Firm
- Hotel Maintenance Engineer
- Retail and Till Operator
- Manufacturing Assistant
- Store Retail Advisor
- Support Engineer/Network Engineer