Are you looking for an exciting and vibrant place of work with a decent salary and career progression opportunities?
Nationwide Placements are looking for a dedicated and ambitious Facilities Assistant for our client!
This job offers you an excellent salary (based on experience) and benefits! There are ample opportunities for career advancement in this fun and rewarding environment!
As a Facilities Assistant your responsibilities include:
- Attending the guests and greeting them
- Organising the meeting rooms and handling diary management
- Booking taxis for clients and staff
- Looking after kitchen and bathroom cleanliness
- Lifting goods when required
The right Facilities Assistant will have:
- Previous work experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good customer facing ability
- Good telephone skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Admin skills and can do attitude
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Property Legal Secretary
- Reconciliations Assistant
- Print & Digital Designer
- Industrial Laundry Worker
- Mail Sorter / Loader
- Administrator supporting an IT team
- Trainee Event Sales Assistant
- Retail Sales Consultant
- Domestic Assistant
- Car Delivery Drivers
- Vending Operator
- Property Manager
- Customer Service Team Leader
- IFA Administrator/Trainee Paraplanner
- Supply Chain Assistant
- Bank based Mortgage Adviser
- Client Payroll Administrator
- Logistics Executive
- Order Pickers