Senior IT Support
Senior IT Support
Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity to work with a fast growing company offering lot of potential for career development?
Nationwide Placements have an excellent opportunity for you with our client who has been providing business IT support over 20 years.
This job offers a competitive salary (based on experience).
There are promising career progression opportunities too for the right candidate!
As Senior IT Support your responsibilities include:
- Acting as the escalation point for the technical department
- Improving the company's systems
- Working troubleshooting over the phone or by visiting client sites
- Coordinating with the clients
The right Senior IT Support will have:
- Previous experience (for 5+ years)
- Excellent academic qualifications
- Wonderful customer service skills
- MCSA or MCSE certification
- MSP background
- IT management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Credit Risk Controller
- Retail Assistant
- Sales/Customer Service
- Central Products Administrator
- Event Waiting Staff
- office Assistant
- Catering Assistant
- Vending Operator
- Parcel Loader – Warehouse
- Warehouse Packers
- Cleaners in the transport industry
- Labourer (Construction)
- Bakery Shop Assistant
- Kitchen Porter
- Trainee Secretary
- Branch Administrator
- Junior Designer
- Warehouse Packers x 5
- Experienced Warehouse / Trade Counter Person