Nationwide Placements is currently looking for a skilled Maintenance Operative to work in the building/property maintenance sector.
Our client is a leading building/property maintenance and refurbishment contractor.
This role can offer you an attractive basic salary (depending on experience) and rapid career advancement!
As Maintenance Operative your responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Provide plumbing and carpentry services
- Provide a customer focused service at all times
- Responsible for ensuring all works are undertaken in safe a manner in accordance with good practice and current legislation
- Requesting necessary materials and plant as required
- Ensuring effective completion of works, minimising waste and surplus materials wherever possible
The right Maintenance Operative will have:
- Good communication skills
- An open and flexible approach
- Good attention to detail
- Good physical fitness
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Creative Artworker
- Retail Assistant
- Car Collection/Delivery Driver
- Assistant Manager
- Credit Risk Controller
- Retail Assistant
- Sales/Customer Service
- Central Products Administrator
- Event Waiting Staff
- office Assistant
- Catering Assistant
- Vending Operator
- Parcel Loader – Warehouse
- Warehouse Packers
- Cleaners in the transport industry
- Labourer (Construction)
- Bakery Shop Assistant
- Kitchen Porter
- Trainee Secretary