Nationwide Placements are looking for an ambitious and hardworking Drivers Mate to join the existing team of our transport and logistics client!! In this role, you will be required to assist the driver with the deliveries in all areas.
To be a successful Drivers Mate, you must possess excellent communication skills and be reliable! You can earn an attractive pay rate (depending on experience) plus yearly bonuses in this role!
As a Drivers Mate your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting the driver in delivery work
- Packing and loading the delivery orders inside the vehicle
- Checking the delivery items according to delivery sheet
- Assisting in unloading the items in the delivery location
- Processing payments and taking the signature after delivery
The right Drivers Mate will have:
- Previous work experience
- Willingness to work on flexible shifts
- Good physical fitness
- Hardworking and reliable individual
- Ability to handle work pressure
- Good coordination and communication skills
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK)
Nationwide Placements (UK) positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Lettings Negotiator
- Parking Host/Attendant
- CCTV Installation
- Press & Media Officer with EU languages
- Finance and Administration Assistant
- Business Sales Manager
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Gas Supervisor
- Night Safety and Security Assistant
- Marketing Manager
- Kitchen Assistants
- Team Leader
- Valeter / Car Cleaner
- Depot Hygiene / Cleaning Manager
- Nursery Assistant
- Call Centre Agent
- Sales Executive
- School Secretary
- Generic Lighting Technician