Veterinary Surgeons (Small Animals) - UK Wide
Veterinary Surgeons (Small Animals) - UK Wide
Competitive Salary + VDS & RCVS fees paid + CPD allowance + Relocation Allowance (if applicable) + Benefits DOE
Head Veterinary Surgeon Vacancies Locations:
1) Mill Hill, North London
2) Muswell Hill, North London
3) Stanmore, North West London
4) Surrey Quays, South East London
5) Dalston, East London : Surgical Lead?
6) Ickenham, Middlesex
7) Croxley Green, Hertfordshire
8) W exham, Berkshire
9) Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
10) Heacham, Norfolk
11) Coventry, West Midlands
12) Shawbirch, Shropshire
13) Oakengates, Shropshire
Assistant Veterinary Surgeon Vacancies Locations:
1) Merseyside, Kent and Essex : Night Veterinary Surgeon
2) Greater London and Essex : Mobile Assistant Veterinary Surgeon
3) Biggleswade, Bedfordshire - New Graduate Veterinary Surgeon
4) Catton, Norfolk - Assistant Veterinary Surgeon
5) Merseyside : Mobile Assistant Veterinary Surgeon
Our client is a group of leading veterinary practices throughout the UK that operate a range of 24 hr branches supported by satellite centers.
Facilities often include ultrasonography, laparoscopy and endoscopy to blood transfusion, MRI scanners and hip replacement facilities.
To make animal welfare your first consideration in seeking to provide the most appropriate attention for the animals committed to your care.
This should be carried out using knowledge of animal physiology, nutrition and medicine with your practical skills to diagnose illness, prescribe medicines, and perform imaging tests, laboratory tests and surgery.
Certificates of Sponsorship for Tier 2 (General) Visas for suitable veterinary surgeon candidates.
Provide 24-hour cover in accordance with the practice rota (unless alternative out of hours provision available / agreed).
Examine and assess all inpatients.
Write up all cases in full.
Monitor hospitalised patients on a regular basis and communicate information to the Nursing staff, checking all pricing communicating back to the client.
Inform clients of test results and update on progress after treatment.
Positively communicate to all clients on progress, results, diagnosis, prognosis, treatment options and costs involved at all times.
Carry out house calls where requested.
Start consultations promptly and avoid running over whenever possible.
Consider referral of the case if in the animal's best interest.
Provide clients with a high standard of customer care and service.
Have a basic knowledge of the financial targets of the business and commercial awareness of performance both on an individual and practice level ensuring that all work is correctly priced and correct discounts applied.
Follow and apply all group and local protocols and policies as may be issued from time to time.
Essential Requirements (Knowledge, Skills & Experience)
Veterinary Degree or Equivalent Qualification or Experience.
Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) Registered.
Right to work in UK - Certificates of Sponsorship for Tier 2 (General) Visas for suitable veterinary surgeon candidates.
Desirable Requirements (Knowledge, Skills & Experience)
British Veterinary Association (BVA) Registered.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Key Skills - RCVS : Veterinary Surgeon : Leadership : Team Player : Customer Service : Stakeholder Management : Computer Literate : Excellent Communication Skills
Note - We regret that due to the volume of applications we receive only successful candidates will be contacted.
In the event we do not contact you within 2 weeks of your application please presume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Field Sales Executive Fibre Optic Connectors - UK & Ireland
- IT Support Engineer (On Site) - Schools , Lambeth
- Network Operations Engineer, Cisco - Dorking/Surrey
- IT Service Desk Analyst 1st/2nd Line Support - Leeds
- Field Service Engineer - London, Cambridge or SE
- Pest Control Expert - Coulsdon, Surrey
- Sales consultant - Shepherds Bush office
- Quantity Surveyor - Staffordshire
- iOS App Developer - Studley, Warwickshire
- Trainer / Implementation Consultant - Domiciliary Care Software Implementation - Home based with UK
- Full Stack Developer - Woking
- Tester (Software) Analyst - Bristol
- 2 x Pensions Systems Consultants (Pensions Management Systems) - Home based (North)
- VB.Net Developer - West Midlands + home-based
- Senior C#.Net, Restful Services, API Developer - Hammersmith, London
- Cloud and Infrastructure Engineer - Woking
- UK VSTS Manager - Home based with UK travel
- Senior .Net Developer - Altrincham, South Manchester
- Head chef - North West Scotland
- PCV Driver - Maidenhead