Senior Finance Officer
This listed company employs thousands of people.
A genuine ‘Employer of Choice' who offer a strong employee benefits program have an opportunity for an experienced, Senior Finance Officer to join its self-motivated hardworking Accounts team.
This company provides genuine career progression opportunities.
Reporting to the Accounts Manager the purpose of this role is to assist the finance team.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of daily bank reconciliation
- Preparation of reconciliation of balance sheet and general ledger accounts
- Assist with the effective and timely delivery of all financial, taxation and statutory reporting
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly cash flow summaries including cash flow forecasting
- Preparation of month end journals and accruals
- Assist with the preparation of compliance reports
- Undertake ad hoc tasks and projects as required
This is a hands on role that offers a fast paced environment and supportive team who will value your strong attention to detail and proactive approach.
The successful person for this position will be experienced in providing direct support to Accountants.
Demonstrated experience in a “hands-on” support role coupled with a strong attention to detail will be essential to succeed in this role.
You will thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment and be results driven.
Strong communication skills and the ability to liaise on all levels is essential.
A relevant tertiary qualification with be highly regarded whilst none essential.
What's On Offer?
- Fast paced, dynamic culture
- Join a company with an innovative growth strategy
- Ability to add real value
- Genuine opportunities for staff and personal development
- Opportunity to add genuine value
- Chance to improve processes
- Strong employee benefits program
- Social, supportive team environment
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set, experience and attitude to match, APPLY NOW or should you have specific questions regarding this opportunity contact Claire Jordan on 07 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.
*Not quite what you are looking for? Have a look at our website: http://www.people2people.com.au to view all our current opportunities.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Sales Consultant | Travel Sector
- Financial Accountant
- Team Assistant
- PARALEGAL - TEMP TO PERM - IMMEDIATE START - UP TO 60K PACKAGE
- Sales Support - Real Estate
- Legal Secretary - Commercial
- Settlements Officer
- Graphic Designer
- Para Planner
- Personal Assistant/Legal Secretary
- Business Advisory
- Fixed Asset Accountant
- Legal Secretary - Commercial Disputes
- Business Analyst
- Legal Secretaries needed in the Sydney CBD!!
- Legal Secretary - Insurance Litigation
- Legal Secretary - Workers Comp (Plaintiff)
- Junior Legal Secretary - Taxation & Employment
- Legal Secretary - Dispute Resolution & Insolvency
- Senior Legal Secretary - Insurance