Recruitment Consultant | Business Development
Are you looking for a career option where how quickly you progress is determined by performance, not time or age? Are you confident you can do well in a sales based role? Join a successful recruitment consultancy that's committed to developing its people and promoting from within.
Last year people2people celebrated its 10th anniversary of providing recruitment services connecting professionals across Australia.
From an experienced team of 5, the business has steadily grown to over 60 staff with 5 branches in Sydney and Brisbane and Melbourne.
Our Chatswood office is growing from strength to strength - taking out Office of the Year for 2015 - and we have room for an ambitious individual to join our team in delivering quality talent fast.
Check out the people2people YouTube channel to 'meet' the team.
This is an excellent opportunity allowing you to cultivate a broad range of business development, customer relationship management and marketing skills through recruitment.
We are looking for someone suited to sales who can handle a full 360 degree consulting role including new business development.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Business development - building and maintaining relationships with prospects/clients/candidates
- Sourcing - identifying and engaging talent
- Marketing - build a personal brand as well as promoting talent and the people2people name
- Working jobs from end to end
- Lead generation
- Market analysis
- Account management
- Flexible salary depending on experience - Circa $55,000 - $80,000 + Super + uncapped commission
- Chatswood location - close to Chatswood station
- Clear career development paths - you will receive full training, ongoing development and 1:1 mentoring
- You will join a vibrant team with experienced consultants and up and comers
We have 2 vacancies for a temporary accounting consultant, and a permanent business support consultant covering a broader range of specialisations.
You may have experience working within accounting and want to use your expertise in a sales role; or maybe business development is already a strength and you are looking for a change of scene and the variety of agency recruitment.
This is a fast-paced role where you will need to think on your feet, act quickly and adapt to changing priorities.
Intelligent and performance-driven, you will be able to pick up new processes quickly and will be committed to providing a high level of service to our candidates and clients.
Ideally you will be degree qualified (although we're not too worried about which degree), and proficiency in another language is a bonus but not a requirement.
Call Shannon Barlow 02 8244 1166 to show you're not afraid of the phone and to explore if this is the right opportunity for you.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Shannon Barlow on +61282441166
( SK92362A SK92364A )
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Customer Service Agent
- Debt Investigation and Recovery Officer
- Service Coordinator
- CONVEYANCING SECRETARY - LONG TERM TEMP ASSIGNMENT
- Legal Secretary - Insurance
- Legal Secretary - Insurance
- Security Projects Technician
- Intermediate Legal Secretary - Family Law
- Intermediate Legal Secretary - Workers' Compensation
- Intermediate Legal Secretary - Life Insurance
- Junior Legal Secretary - Insurance (Medical Negligence)
- Intermediate/Senior Legal Secretary - Banking & Finance
- Intermediate Legal Secretary - Property
- Leasing Paralegal
- Legal Secretary - Restructuring & Insolvency
- Senior Legal Assistant - Wills & Estates
- Senior Legal Secretary - Litigation
- Junior Legal Secretary - Taxation & Employment
- Senior Legal Secretary
- Intermediate Legal Secretary - Corporate Advisory