This top ten global market leader is inspiring the world with innovative products every day.
As the business continues to storm through this period of growth, an opportunity for a Digital Producer to join this leading business and drive digital & ecommerce projects through to completion.
As Digital producer, you will be a passionate team player and thrive in an environment where change and challenge is welcome.
The ideal role for a digitally savvy project manager!
You can enjoy state of the art offices in Sydney Olympic Park, nestled amongst a buzzing café atmosphere and just a short stroll to public transport.
Reporting to the Senior Digital CRM Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Identifying gaps, reviewing and improving content based on engagement and analytics data
- Managing projects, proactively recommending solutions and gathering requirements
- Stakeholder engagement skills with experience working with Brand and Product Category Teams
- Champion the delivery of category-defining digital experience
- Providing specialist advice and expertise on web content management, information architecture and search engine optimisation for the organisations website
- Responsible for delivering user friendly content that drives business outcomes and ensuring the website delivers an exceptional customer experience
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- 2-4 years previous experience producing content for either print, radio, television or online websites
- Demonstrated creative background with experience in developing original ideas into original content for digital audiences
- Experience in web publishing including using Photoshop and HTML is desirable
- Understanding of all web based tools and experience using content management systems
Don't miss out on this opportunity of a lifetime to join a global leader.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Jennika Noble on +61282709727
( SK92356A )
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Senior Account Manager - Activations
- Bilingual Digital Marketing Specialist
- Customer Service Agent
- Account Manager - Media
- Marketing Coordinator
- Operations Manager
- Junior Legal Secretary
- Executive Assistant
- Accounts Receivable Assistant
- Assistant Product Manager
- Credit Officer - Majors
- Credit Analyst - Asset Finance
- Property Legal Secretary
- Legal Secretary - Litigation
- Team Assistants Wanted
- Litigation Legal Secretary
- Reception/Administration Cover
- Calling all Administration Professionals
- Entry Level Roles
- Mail and Courier Room Assistant