Internal Sales Adminstrator
About the Company:
Established over 100 years ago, this diverse manufacturing company provides services to construction, mining and infrastructure industries on a global scale.
Based at their Australian Head Office, the team now require the expertise of a highly motivated Sales Administrator to join the organisation providing functional support to the sales and marketing divisions.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager, the purpose of this role is to support sales and marketing efforts across the technical product range.
Working in a fast paced environment this varied role will see you responsible for:
- Supporting the Marketing & Sales efforts of the infrastructure team
- Managing and direct incoming calls to appropriate channels
- Develop and maintain client, contractor and consultant database
- Accurate processing of customer enquiries and requests
- Accurate recording and subsequent generation of proposals, factory orders and invoices and associated marketing data
- Provide functional support for the sales and marketing efforts to enable external sales people to maximise time interacting with customers
- Assist with production of brochures and marketing campaigns
- Prepare sales histories along with assisting in development of sales and marketing forecasts
- Manage price lists as required and monitor reviews
- Pricing of standard products
- Monitor status of orders and advising customer's delivery times when required
- Customer complaint resolution with external sales and factory if required
- Management of nominated projects
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate a minimum of 4-5 year's experience in sales, with exposure to administration procedures and people management.
Additionally, you will demonstrate:
- Advanced time management and ability to prioritise tasks and multi task
- The ability to work closely as part of a team to achieve company goals
- A strong customer service focus and the ability to satisfy customer demands and resolve conflict with a positive outcome for the customer and company
- Sales skills, with particular ability in problem solving of customer applications
- Ability to make independent decisions when required
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- High level of initiative
- Experience of using Microsoft Dynamics AX will be highly regarded
What's on offer?
An opportunity to utilise your broad yet established sales administration skills, gained from the industrial, manufacturing or engineering sectors.
Working 8AM - 5PM Monday to Friday, with on site parking, this organisation provides a cohesive work environment with a comprehensive handover.
Commencing ASAP, this is a great opportunity to actively contribute to a high performing team.
If this sounds like you, please apply now!
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Intermediate Legal Secretary - Family Law
- Intermediate Legal Secretary - Workers' Compensation
- Intermediate Legal Secretary - Life Insurance
- Junior Legal Secretary - Insurance (Medical Negligence)
- Intermediate/Senior Legal Secretary - Banking & Finance
- Intermediate Legal Secretary - Property
- Leasing Paralegal
- Legal Secretary - Restructuring & Insolvency
- Senior Legal Assistant - Wills & Estates
- Senior Legal Secretary - Litigation
- Junior Legal Secretary - Taxation & Employment
- Senior Legal Secretary
- Intermediate Legal Secretary - Corporate Advisory
- Claims Officer
- Marketing Manager - Service
- Legal Secretary - Personal Injury
- Accounts & Admin - MYOB
- Channel Experience Manager
- Asset Finance Officer
- Payroll Officer