Sales Consultant immediately wanted for a high profile luxury brand!
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join a successful luxury goods retail shop!
Career progression is fully achievable and highly encouraged!
As a Sales Consultant your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Working in a retail environment
- Offering exceptional customer service
- Maintaining the brand identity
- Working to agreed deliverables
The right Sales Consultant will have:
- Previous work experience in the retail field
- Wonderful customer service skills
- Good time management skills
- Good communication skills
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Retail Assistant
- Bar Supervisor
- Junior Brand Manager
- Document Controller
- Graduate Researcher
- Graduate CAD Technician
- Warehouse Operations Manager
- Supermarket Staff Trainees
- Customer Services Assistant
- Mailroom Operator
- Customer Service Coordinator
- Cleaners in the transport industry
- Central Products Administrator
- Event Waiting Staff
- HR Advisor
- Stores Assistant
- Christmas Sales & Customer Service