If you have previous experience as a Security Officer, Nationwide Placements has a highly rewarding opportunity for you with a large UK based client.
As a Security Officer, you will be covering the Security Desk Reception and providing assignment-based instructions and supporting members of the public.
Successful candidates can expect an amazing salary based on their experience and skills.
As a Security Officer your responsibilities include:
- Responsible for preventing any unauthorised entry into the building.
- Responsible for logging off all the systems before the day's duty is off.
- Performing regular patrols across the main and satellite building(s).
- Checking all the sensitive areas around the perimeter and ensuring that all the exits are secure and there is no risk.
- Checking suspicious individuals around the main and satellite buildings.
The right Security Officer will have:
- Previous experience of working in a security-based team environment.
- Previous experience of handling a busy desk and having worked around fire and/or intruder alarms.
- Having an SIA Licence.
- Excellent communication skills, instant decision making capability, maturity, and highly confident personality.
Want to find out more? Apply online today!
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Full Time Retail Sales Consultant
- Junior Marketing & Sales Assistant
- Store Assistant
- Marketing Assistant
- Customer Service Advisor (Insurance)
- After Care/ Customer Service Team Leader
- Graduate Trainee Accounts Assistant
- Meeting Room Coordinator
- Painter & Decorator
- Vehicle Preparation Agent
- Warehouse Training Team Leader
- Graduate Trainee-Credit Analyst
- Stock Replenishment (Retail)
- Collections / Recoveries Claims Handler
- Facilities Assistant - Law Firm
- Hotel Maintenance Engineer
- Retail and Till Operator
- Manufacturing Assistant
- Store Retail Advisor
- Support Engineer/Network Engineer