You will be working as a CPCS Plant Operator reporting to the site management team, ensuring the highest levels of health, safety and compliance at all times.
As a CPCS Plant Operator you will be required to operate a numerous pieces of plant material on a work site.
Your responsibilities will include operating the machinery in a safe manner, loading and unloading materials and transporting materials around site.
Additionally, you may be required to assist with other general site based duties if needed.
You may also be required to travel between stations and work a variety of shift patterns.
the ideal driver will have the ability to driver at least two of the below listed plant competencies on there CPCS.
Skid Steer Loader
PPE when on site: (waterproof and non-waterproof & must be all Orange), High-Viz, hard hat (blue or white), midsole protection steel toecap safety boots, safety glasses, safety gloves.
Tickets & Qualifications: You will be required to hold a valid CPCS card (two of, 360, Dumper Driver or Skid Steer Loader).
You will receive an overall project induction and site specific induction upon commencement.
This includes fire evacuation and general emergency procedures, first aiders and fire wardens as well as any other health & safety information specific to the office or site you will be working in.
- Start: 05/09/2016
- Duration: Contact
- Rate: £17.50 - £26.25 per annum
- Location: Oxfordshire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Mane Contract Services
- Tel: 01923 470700
- Fax: 0845 833 6486
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-08-30 09:24:58 -
- View all Jobs from Mane Contract Services
More Jobs from Mane Contract Services
- Production Wirers
- Prototype Wirer
- Cable Assemblers
- Machine Wirers
- Electrical Fitters
- Bridge Engineer - Principal/Associate
- Software Development Manager - .Net, C#, SQL, CRM - Liverpool
- B1 Engineer B737NG - Lithuania
- Electrical & Control Project Engineer (Conveyors)
- Paint Sprayer (PSV)
- Electronics Engineer - Safety
- Senior Engineer - Cold Cure & Skins
- Tyre Fitter
- Chassis Control - Systems Engineer
- Risk & Opportunity Manager
- Project Manager
- Quality Manager - Body Structures
- Mechanical Engineer - Automotive
- Quality Engineer (Electrical)
- ILS Manager