My client is a well-established global brand company based in Cheltenham.
They are now seeking an experienced PHP Developer to join their development team due to the business having many great successes they are now rapidly growing!
As a PHP Developer you will be responsible for contributing to the existing and future development of their platforms.
This will involve providing high quality development for improvements whilst working collaboratively with all colleagues across the platform.
Other main responsibilities include:
- Working as part of a team to develop new features and functionality for both the front end and back end of their websites, across both desktop and mobile sites, programming in PHP.
- Maintaining existing website features and functionality, ensuring that the implementation of new development or updates, or changes to servers etc.
- Working closely with the Test team who test the new developments in the staging environment, responding to feedback and requests for changes or amends, and reworking the development to ensure any issues are dealt with and improvements made.
- Working closely with the Support team to respond quickly and effectively to customer or user queries or feedback, investigating any issues encountered with the sites, troubleshooting and resolving issues as quickly as possible.
- Managing own workload and designing, planning and prioritising tasks effectively in line with the development roadmap.
- Providing appropriate technical support to aid the delivery of projects and releases.
- Providing input on improvements to current working practices using experience and judgement.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Strong experience working as a PHP website developer within a fast-paced, dynamic environment is essential.
- Ability to investigate and analyses technical issues and to draw conclusions.
- Ability to determine systems issues and to deliver software solutions to resolve them.
- Ability to communicate technical guidance and instruction to users and the wider business.
- Knowledge of the development life cycle and ability to work collaboratively with other teams across the lifecycle.
If you would like to apply for this position then please send an up to date version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org 
- Start: 30/08/2016
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£30000 to Â£35000 Per: annum
- Location: Gloucestershire,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Contact: Rebecca Page
- Tel: 0121 237 3114
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: Page153210
- Posted: 2016-08-30 09:31:03 -
- View all Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
More Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
- C# Developer - Cloud software house
- Software Test Engineer – Manuel test, Automation
- iOS Developer
- iOS Developer
- Business Analyst
- Systems Administrator, Epsom, £40-45K
- DevOps Engineer, Reading, £45K-£55K
- Linux Systems Engineer Puppet Python £60K
- IT Account Manager, IT Service Provider £35K
- Junior Network Analyst LAN WAN Slough £26K
- Network Engineer Cisco CCNP £45K
- 2nd Line Data Center Engineer Night Shift 35K
- C# .Net (WinForms) Developer
- Senior Engineer - Internet operations
- 2nd/3rd Line Engineer, London, MSP, £35K
- Technical Architect
- Helpdesk Technician
- .Net Developer, C#. Coventry. Contact,