Kerb Layers required for a Bridge Reconstruction project in North London.
The work is for a major civil engineering company who cover many high scale rail and infrastructure projects across the UK.
To be considered for the role you must have vast experience as a Kerb layer as the role will require you to work on the platform edges.
You must hold the following certification/ experience:
- ICI Sentinel
- Rail platform refurbishment experience
You will be required to work Monday to Friday on days, with overtime available on the weekend.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this position as a Kerb Layer and have the relevant certification/ experience please submit a CV for consideration.
Mane Contract Services is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.
More Jobs from Mane Contract Services
- Quantity Surveyor
- Sheet Metal Technicians - MRO, 737NG
- Vehicle Painter
- ALO Coordinator - Rail
- Project Manager - Hotels - Product & Technology - CONTRACT
- Composite Laminator
- Composite Technician
- Composite Fitter
- Project Engineer - EE System Architecture
- Laser Operator
- Electrical Buyer
- Composite Design Engineer
- vehicle Technician
- Race Engine Engineer
- Calibration Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Electrical Fitters
- Mechanical Build Technicians