Our client, a leading modern banking facility, is looking for an experienced and committed Bank Cashier to join their growing team.
If you have some previous cash experience, this is the perfect opportunity for you to move to the next level in your career and work with a well established banking organisation!
This job position offers you an excellent salary (based on experience) and an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment!
As a Bank Cashier your responsibilities include:
- Handling day to day banking queries
- Handling forex transactions
- Handling all lodgements
- End-of-day account balancing
The right Bank Cashier will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong commitment to the organisation's procedures and rules
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
- Excellent command over the English language
- Excellent attention to detail and a passion for accuracy
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Retail Assistant
- Bar Supervisor
- Junior Brand Manager
- Document Controller
- Graduate Researcher
- Graduate CAD Technician
- Warehouse Operations Manager
- Supermarket Staff Trainees
- Customer Services Assistant
- Mailroom Operator
- Customer Service Coordinator
- Cleaners in the transport industry
- Central Products Administrator
- Event Waiting Staff
- HR Advisor
- Stores Assistant
- Christmas Sales & Customer Service