Junior Researcher wanted for our top client in the Technical Media Industry!
Nationwide Placements has a wonderful opportunity for an individual with a passion for research.
Our client, a well-known firm is looking for a Junior Researcher.
The chosen applicant will earn a competitive salary package and also special bonuses based on performance, attitude and professionalism.
This position can offers excellent opportunities for career progression and growth.
Junior Researcher duties:
- Lead research projects and support team members on other projects
- Meeting and liaising with clients to negotiate and agree research projects
- Assist in formulating a plan/proposal and presenting it to the client or senior management
- Writing and managing the distribution of surveys and questionnaires
- Assist the senior management on various tasks
- Manage data and input data into databases
The ideal Junior Researcher:
- An enthusiastic and hard-working individual
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An extrovert, comfortable dealing with individuals at all corporate levels, including board level
- Have experience of working in a high pressure, fast paced environment where multiple projects and competing demands
- A team-player, detail-oriented and quick learner
- Any experience in the Tech Multimedia industry would be an added bonus
Want to find out more? Apply online today!
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Property Legal Secretary
- Reconciliations Assistant
- Print & Digital Designer
- Industrial Laundry Worker
- Mail Sorter / Loader
- Administrator supporting an IT team
- Trainee Event Sales Assistant
- Retail Sales Consultant
- Domestic Assistant
- Car Delivery Drivers
- Vending Operator
- Property Manager
- Customer Service Team Leader
- IFA Administrator/Trainee Paraplanner
- Supply Chain Assistant
- Bank based Mortgage Adviser
- Client Payroll Administrator
- Logistics Executive
- Order Pickers