Head Chef 36K
* To be responsible for the leadership of the kitchen
* Train & develop the team to be one team across all outlets and consistently achieve highest levels of food quality, standards and service
* To ensure the day to day kitchen management is in order in each kitchen
* To deliver the food cost, payroll costs and other costs in line with the budget/forecast
* Provide support to the Front of House team to ensure exceptional Guest care
* To run an environment that is clean, tidy and organised at all times.
* Plan the day to day running of all sections ofthe kitchen, effectively to meet the service standards.
* Constant training and development , supervision, and forecasting in line with the hotels business needs.
* To control, with the aid of the Executive Chef and the Executive Sous Chef all the operating costs within the kitchen to the agreed budgets set, including the ordering.
* Assist and produce accurate stock takes.
* Communicate the business to the whole brigade.
* Arrange and organise all VIP , special requests when necessary
* Carry out quality checks on stock, produce and dishes along with offering training, and understanding of the products to keep the team focussed and allowing them to evolve as chefs.
* Have a flexible ability to respond to business and client needs.
Give full understanding and guidance to a colleague requiring assistance in a difficult situation, using a caring and supporting manner.
* To be able to run, look after and make decisions in the operation during the absence of the Executive Chef and the Executive Sous Chef.
* To follow and abide by all regulations, policies and procedures that has been set out
* Manage rotas for all teams you are responsible for to be completed within the set deadlines and sent to the Executive Chef and the Executive Sous Chef
* Attend and run kitchen meetings each month
* Qualified to 7061/7062 or NVQ levels 2 & 3
* Experience in Michelin star and/or AA Rosette
* Hotel restaurant background
* Good understanding of food, safety and hygiene
* Flexible ability to respond to business and client needs
* Good interpersonal skills
* Strong leadership skills
* Ability to work under pressure
* Complimentary nights with breakfast
* 50% F&B discount
* Team members awards and incentives schemes
* Complimentary meals whilst on duty at our team members restaurants
To apply for thisHead Chef opportunity, then please sned us your most recent up to date CV to email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: If we havent contacted you within 72 hours of your application, then on this occasion you will have been unsuccessful.
All Applicants must...........................
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.