This innovative, publicly listed company are leaders in providing energy procurement, contract management & energy reporting and advisory services aim at reducing and optimising electricity and gas usage for their commercial clients.
Continually growing organically and through acquisitions, they now have an exciting new role for an Applications Manager who will oversee the technical design, development, testing and provide support of the Company's applications.
What's on offer…?
With its aspiration to lead the market in technology development and implementation, this current opportunity within IT is to lead the charge in providing business value through early and continuous delivery of working applications for this Company's clients and the planet! You will be part of a fast-growing and dynamic organisation with an opportunity to enhance your career as well as being a key member of a growing IT team.
This role will be responsible for managing the pipeline for project development work as well as enhancements and maintenance.
The company encourages career development based on merit and results, the ability to demonstrate true company values with reciprocal work life balance.
About the role…
- Reporting to the CIO and managing a team in their Parramatta offices, you will:
- Design, build and provide on-going support of all IT applications
- Drive change and improvement to enable appropriate and timely solutions
- Develop and manage multiple projects in order of priority of stakeholders
- Lead and manager a small team and develop relationships with technology partners
- Up to 10 years managing applications development and/or support teams, ideally with 2+ year's experience using Agile approach
- Working knowledge of Microsoft .NET and SQL Service, microservices using Azure is desirable
- Attention to detail and ability to compile information from a wide range of sources
- Excellent time management to juggle many projects and deliver results on time
- Confidence to work autonomously and yet integrate within a team
Apply now!We are taking applications now and ready to discuss your career ambitions.
The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer that supports cultural diversity, flexible work practices and an inclusive work environment.
Apply for this job or call Francesca Arcuri on 02 8270 9790 for additional information.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Francesca Arcuri on +61282709790
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Accounts Payable Officer
- Personal Assistant/Legal Secretary
- Warehouse Manager
- Legal Secretary - Commercial Disputes
- Import Sea Operator
- Corporate Commercial Legal Secretary
- Accounts Payable Officer
- Assistant Accountant > 6 Month Contract > Bondi
- Family Law Legal Secretary
- Executive Assistant
- Assistant Product Manager
- Technical Product Manager
- Office Admin/Legal Secretary
- Kitroom Officer - WA
- Sales Support - Real Estate
- Conveyancing Coordinator
- Financial Accountant
- Accounts Payable Officer | Eagle Farm
- Fixed Asset Accountant
- Part Time Payroll Officer