Community Occupational Therapist - Birmingham
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a community Occupational Therapist in Birmingham.
Service Care Health have an urgent vacancy for an experienced Occupational Therapist (OT) for work within an adults reablement service based in the community.
You must hold an Occupational Therapy degree, or equivalent qualification, and be registered with the HCPC.
The role requires that you have experience of working with social services or reablement teams.
As an OT within the reablement service, you will be working alongside other services with the responsibility in aiding service users to recover and to maintain independence and prevent unnecessary hospital admissions while assisting service users to regain independence.
For more details, please contact Dan on 01772 208 961 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland