Assistant Team Manager - Child Sexual Exploitation - Lancashire
Assistant Team Manager - Child Sexual Exploitation - Lancashire - £32p/h
Our client in Lancashire requires a number of practice managers with relevant management experience for various locations throughout Lancashire.
Successful candidates will have management experience and relevant experience of Sexual Exploitation.
Due to the complexity of the role, candidates should be comfortable managing a fast paced team and provide continuous support to social workers.
Benefits of the role as a CSE Assistant Team Manager include:
- Interesting and uncommon role
- Potential for long contract
- Access to 'My Liquid Rewards' discount scheme
The successful CSE Assistant Team Manager will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Working with cases related to CSE Leading a team of social workers
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Child Protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a CSE Assistant Team Manager you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for brining your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Occupational Therapist - Adult Social Care - Flintshire
- Occupational Therapist Band 6 - In Patient Rehabilitation
- Occupational Therapist - Adult Social Service - Wrexham
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Hyper Acute stroke team
- Lead Ward Nurse - RGN - Established Cosmetic Hospital
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Inpatient Detox Unit
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly Nursing Home - Malvern
- Registered Nurse (RGN) - Dementia Ward - Hospital
- Specialist Social Worker - Children's & Families Team -Somerset
- Social Worker - Fostering - South Gloucestershire -Up to £31ph
- Social Worker - Duty and Child Protection Team - Slough
- Social Worker - Adults - Learning Disabilities - Brent - £27ph
- Hospital Discharge - Team Manager - Halifax - £41 per hour
- Senior Social Worker - Intervention Service Support Team
- Adults Social Worker - Community - Derbyshire - £23 per hour
- Social Worker - Adults Community Team - West Midlands - £25ph
- Physiotherapist - Community MSK - Band 6 - West Lancashire
- Occupational Therapist - Visual Impairment Rehabilitation
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Neurological Community Team -
- Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Neurological Community Team