Product Manager - Tour Operator, Edinburgh
Are you a Product Speciailist, within the travel industry and look for an exciting, new challenge? Do you have French language skills?
French Speaking Product Manager required for a fast growing online department within this busy, hugely successful Tour Operator located in Edinburgh.
The core duty here is to be responsible for managing the hotel & apartment suppliers, selling the products and directing the product strategy within this small team.
There is a broad scope within this role, responsibilities including:
- Have a flexible approach to your work, within this very varied role.
- Use French language skills, on a regular basis.
- Develop and implement this department's product strategy.
- Negotiate contracts with accommodation partners.
- Work to maintain strong and trusting relationships with suppliers.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure best possible prices.
- Negotiate offers with accommodation suppliers.
- Manage inventory ensuring sufficient inventory is on sale at all times.
- Train partners on how to sell effectively through this operator's online booking site.
- Check prices regularly to ensure this booking site is positioned appropriately within the online market place.
- Use sales data to identify and report on key product & sales trends.
- Deal with any customer service issues & complaints that may arise.
The ideal candidate will be suitably experience, passionate about progressing in their product career, bringing their experience, enthusiasm & knowledge to this Product Manager role.
You will have strong attention to details, strong communication skills, personable & patient and have the ability to develop & maintain relationships with customers / suppliers.
It is an advantage to have knowledge of Europe, ski products & destinations, Canada & USA - but essential to have all, just advantageous.
You will use French Language Skills, on a regular basis.
A very competitive salary is on offer here with benefits and bonus in addition.
Working hours are office days, Mon - Fri, 09:00 - 17:30.
This really is a fantastic company to join, at a very successful time of their growth, seeing you genuinely progress personally & professionally.
If you're keen to be considered for this excellent Product Manager position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Victoria on 0141 248 5222.
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Luxury Home worker
- Luxury and Corporate Travel Consutlant, Stockport
- Reservations Co-ordinator - Cruise
- Events Project Executive, York
- Communications & Content Manager Milton Keynes
- Business Travel Consultant - Warwickshire
- Contracts Data Loader
- Reservations Consultant - European Language
- Travel Agent - IMMEDIANT STARTERS
- Luxury Travel Consultant
- Commercial Executive (OTA)
- Product Manager (Long-haul)
- Pricing Executive
- Travel Advisor
- Business Travel Consultant Staffordshire
- European Tailor-Made Travel Consultant
- Customer Service Consultant - South Birmingham
- Retail Travel Branch Manager Wolverhampton
- EVENTS CO-ORDINATOR
- Travel Consultant, Cheshire