International Graduate Position-Medical Writing
Use your PhD in life sciences and passion for writing in a job in the pharmaceutical industry!
Now you have the opportunity to get into the exciting Medical Writing industry where you will use your background to communicate clearly and concisely.
Your background as well as your fluent English will let you learn and implement the process of Medical Writing; adding value and gaining the skillsets you'll need to grow and succeed in your future Medical Writing career.
The role is based in the vibrant city of Amsterdam.
You can work in a dynamic multicultural environment while enjoying the beautiful canals, sights and the cultural attractions offered by this charming European capital letting you enjoy life while working.
Send you CV in word format to me Tore at email@example.com immediately or get in contact for a confidential talk on the phone +46 (0) 846 505 819.
If you know anyone else who might be interested, let them know!
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing recruitment companies in Europe, specialising in the Pharma, Medical Devices, Technical, Care, Chemical and Digital industries.
We are proud members of the APSCo group, with representatives on the board of the APSCo Life Sciences group, who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Entry level, medical writing, medical communication, UK, Amsterdam, English, Trainee, graduate, international, Pharmaceutical, entry-level, medical writer, medical communication, medical publishing.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Medico Pneumologo-Crescita di Carriera-Bologna!
- Regulatory Affairs Manager Rhein Neckar
- Senior Engineering Geologist - Multi-disciplinary Engineering
- Senior/Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principal Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principle Process Engineer - Nuclear NW UK
- Production Scheduler Cambridge £25,000-£32,000
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Senior Market Access/Health Economics consultant
- Pharmacovigilance-Good work/life balance-Germany
- Director of Pharmacovigilance/QPPV - Slough
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Reg. Affairs_Diverse Projects_ES
- Electronic Development Engineer
- Qualified Social Worker – Post Adoption Team -£32 p/h
- Kick Start Your Career As The Graduate Ecologist
- Sen/Prin Ecologist - Large Client Portfolio
- Human Factors Engineer
- Principal Ecologist - Regional Management!
- CRA II – Pharmaceuticals – Turkey