e-learning Support Specialist
The E-Learning Support Specialist is responsible for carrying out tasks that will involve; supporting the use of Online Platforms, creating engaging training materials, content & resources, management of e-learning support and in house technology.
You will provide support, mentoring and training to the whole delivery team in order to promote performance, innovation and efficiency.
You will need an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the key functions of roles within the organisation.
You will ensure a full range of learning resources are available through our online portal and in house technology that promotes and supports learning and deliver training sessions to staff to ensure they are able to exploit these resources.
To be proactive in maintaining and developing effective working relationships with management and delivery teams that ensure the services provided meet the needs of different curricula.
To be proactive in the development of e-learning through identifying, obtaining and developing electronic resources, through the provision of training that promotes e-learning and by contributing to the development of our VLE.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain accurate information and resources within our online platforms.
- Ensure effective and efficient assistance for online platforms.
- Provide management of online enquiries to learners and staff
- Provide modern innovative ideas, solutions and products to ensure constant development of resources, delivery and training methods.
- Manage the transformation of content to effective eLearning courses and resources.
- Design and provide support and consultation to delivery staff about the effective use of technology including use of Webinar training.
- Manage the feedback of learners on programme and provide useful breakdowns to generate a positive change.
- Provide an efficient and responsive service to clients and staff..
- Respond to learners and staff to meet their needs and raise satisfaction.
- Manage own professional development and undertake necessary training as identified in the Development Review process.
- Consult with delivery teams on the identification and selection of a range of learning resources and ensure that an appropriate range of resources are available for use to support effective learning.
- Advise curriculum areas and course delivery teams on new and emerging resources available to support courses and learning.
- To support and guide staff and learners in their choice and selection of learning materials and resources to meet their learning needs.
- Work with delivery teams to develop recommended course resource lists for issue to learners.
- To encourage students to develop independent and collaborative learning skills.
- To provide training for teaching and support to staff that contributes to the development of skills and knowledge and achievement
Skills and qualifications:
- English and Mathematics A-C GCSE (or equivalent)
- Training or Teaching Qualification (minimum Level 3 PTLLS)
- Experience and competence in using Office applications
- Experience and competence in Web Design & Development and using Content Management Systems
- Experience and competence in using Multimedia packages
- Knowledge of current curriculum initiatives in Further and Higher Education
- 1 years' experience of developing learning resources
- 1 years' experience of delivering learning and/or training activities
- Degree discipline in Education and Technology (or equivalent)
- If interested contact Paul Smith on 020 7940 4590 or e-mail Learning@nonstop-technical.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Deputy Head Teacher - Independent School-Interview Now
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere
- ICT Teacher - Friendly and Passionate Staff
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding OFSTED
- Maths Teacher - January Start - Supportive Staff
- Technical Sales Manager - Adhesive Solutions
- R&D Chemist - Organic Synthesis
- SITE DIRECTOR Pharma all'ESTERO
- Product Development Manager
- Affaires Réglementaires - Produits Innovants - Paris
- Playgroup Workers - Gain Experience in Childcare
- Country Registration Manager - Leading Agro - UK
- Registration Expert - SEIF - Belgium
- Resp de Laboratoire Contrôle Qualite-Diagnostique-Suisse
- QSW - Pre-Birth and Court Work - Start Immediately